Thursday, July 29, 2010

Untitled 5


Bound for glory
Let me tell you a story
A drunken revelry
and a religious ecstasy
It's getting on me
I'm getting weary
we push to our limits
Aiming for the final hit
Bell was rang
And for a second time
Candle dimly lit
Book read in a bit
Just one last chime
One of he gods smiled
Looked upon his child
Forgot the gruesome crime

Bound for glory
we continue the story
A deafening agony
Of a mortal wannabe
I'm out of energy
At the last of my ropes
Back on a corner
No glimmer of hope
Colors revolve
as so are the elements
Need to read the journal
ever useful sentiments
We worked clockwise
Took care of the giant
Demon got out smiling
time to call the mendicant
Everything went as expected
for we cheated our way here
Not interested in the challenge
Only for a story clear

Bound for glory
such is the story
A burden so heavy
for someone like me
Failing to see
what was meant to be
I followed the whims
of beings heavenly
Expected too much
from their charity
Was naive in thinking
have I been drinking?
Or just a cruel twist of fate
for a mind grown too late

Bound for glory
this is my story
A friend at my mercy
entrusted on me
Had to deliver salvation
to grant him realization
and the energy
and the resolve
and the will
to decide his destiny
to be good or evil
to be hard-headed or to repent
to accept or resent
In the end
he seem to be compliant
Of the deliverance meant
for his unique predicament

Bound for glory
I tire of this story
Please remember me
when heaven bound already

Bound for glory
end of the story
Please remember me
For t'was I who set you free

No comments:

Post a Comment