Friday, July 23, 2010

Untitled 2


Bleeding profusely under the guise of conversation
My doppelgänger staring vividly into my eye
Flying thoughts and horrific imagination
Painting an all too different color into the situation

Bleeding profusely as I grasp for air
Everything else is just a symptom of my despair
Ever changing wind and ever present vision
Painting an all too different color into the situation

Bleeding half past dead, doctor says
Calculating bits, giving hints on my medication
Sky is the limit for you boy, I remember he said
Unless your surrender provides a suitable refutation
To what I shall surmise as the prevalent misinterpretation
of the auspices and lack of understanding in my profession
With your suspicions, they do not help at all
But I digress; there is much to learn from your predicament
Even as to someone doing these for many springs and fall
dying is not an escape but another in a long series of sacraments

Bleeding profusely, I tried to smile
Half-wit as it seems, but never a lie
Sun, moon and stars and all that shines
Painting them all too different, violent, vile

Bleeding stops, and so is breathing
I see dead people walking
There goes the abyss, sending forth its congratulations
Painting an all too different color into the situation

No comments:

Post a Comment