Thursday, July 22, 2010

Untitled 1


As soon as the ebb of the sea changes course
do we find ourselves in front of a crossroad
Where we choose to open which doors
what to close and where to go

It is not limited to vagabonds nor wanderers
certainly not limited to searchers and travelers
It is how life unfolds to each and everyone
Whether we like it or not, thy will be done

It is not something we can take for granted
Not something we can wish to never happen
As the choice determines the rest of the journey
Itself composed of many more choices
and many more experiences
and many more faces
until strength is forgotten
and our memory weakens

Today I see such a crossroad
Like the one I saw days before
A never ending puzzle, here once more
A restless hymn, an ever present ode

To which I also wish of something I'll never know
Until I see how my choice went to grow
To know the consequences of my path
To realize what is beyond the road and its aftermath

No comments:

Post a Comment